Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

6-24-06 Psalms 5:3

Psalms 5:3 (KJ21)
My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee and will look up.

Psalms 5:3 (NAS)
In the morning, O LORD, Thou wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch.

Psalms 5:3 (NIVUS)
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Psalms 5:3 (NLT)
Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


After a night of rest, Jehovah the Lord should be the first One of whom you think. In the morning, at the break of day, you should lift your voice to seek and inquire of the Lord. Since God has adopted you into His family and you are His well-beloved child, He will listen to every sound you make. Adonai is interested in your life and pays special attention to you. He is waiting to grant your requests, for you have consented and agreed to His will for your life.

Therefore, begin your day by arranging to spend time with the Almighty God. Direct your thoughts and prayers toward the only One who can perform miracles. Look to the Most High for help and then watch to see what He will do for you. When you do this, your life will fall into an order that will have no equal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.