Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

6-15-06 Psalms 3:6, 7

Psalms 3:6,7 (KJ21)
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about.Arise, O LORD! Save me, O my God! For Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheekbone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

Psalms 3:6,7 (NAS)
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For Thou hast smitten all my enemies on the cheek; Thou hast shattered the teeth of the wicked.

Psalms 3:6,7 (NIVUS)
I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side. Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

Psalms 3:6,7 (NLT)
I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side. Arise, O LORD! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face! Shatter the teeth of the wicked!


There is great darkness in the world today. Many nations and peoples live in nothing but darkness. Sometimes it seems as if light has been eclipsed by it. You, however, do not need to fear or be afraid, even if ten thousand terrorists come against you. A multitude may set themselves in front of you and try to hinder your passage, but they will not be able to lay you waste. You may be surrounded, but you still have someone to which you can turn.

The Lord Jehovah will arise on your behalf. When He comes on the scene, you will be saved and delivered. Almighty God will smite, attack, and destroy your enemies. He will strike them on the jaw and break it in pieces. He will violently crush those who are hostile to you, until they are maimed, crippled, and wrecked. Even the teeth of the wicked and ungodly will be broken. The Most High will make you completely victorious over them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.