Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

10-05-05 Psalms 71:14

Psalms 71:14 (KJ21)
But I will hope continually and will yet praise Thee more and more.

Psalms 71:14 (NAS)
But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise Thee yet more and more.

Psalms 71:14 (NIVUS)
But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.

Psalms 71:14 (NRSV)
But I will hope continually, and will praise you yet more and more.

Psalms 71:14 (NLT)
But I will keep on hoping for you to help me; I will praise you more and more.



Perhaps you have been waiting for something for a long time and perhaps you want to give up. However, now is not the time to quit. Instead choose to keep on hoping, for if you keep your expectation fixed on God and His promises, you will see the result for which you have been looking.

Even if time seems to stretch longer and longer, do not become discouraged. Stretch your faith in proportion to the stretch of time, Keep believing even into perpetuity. You will obtain the fulfillment of your desires.

During your waiting time and even when the answer comes, continue to praise, worship, and adore the Lord Most High. When Satan attacks with his lies, increase your praises to God. Boast over and over of what He has done for you. Allow the glory of the Lord to shine from your face. Through this you will demonstrate your faith to Adonai, your God, and also to your enemies. And soon your hope will be turned into reality!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Nanc,
    May this message reach far and wide with hope to others who are facing circumstances. I'm so glad to see this now published on the web!
    Blessings Abundant

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Nanc,
    May this message reach far and wide with hope to others who are facing circumstances. I'm so glad to see this now published on the web!
    Blessings Abundant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.