Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Psalm of Praise

When my emotions are flowing like water,
Cascading over rocks,
Then, Lord, I will trust you.


I praise You, oh Lord , My God!

Let your Spirit teach me your ways,
When anxious thoughts assault my mind.
Then Your peace will be my guard.

I praise You, oh Lord, my God!

When my flesh rises up to take control,
My spirit will turn to You for strength.
And You will gird me up!

I praise You, oh Lord, my God!

How great is the deliverance You have wrought!
All my family and friends rejoice
To see Your mighty works in me!

I praise You, oh Lord, my God!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.