Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Intoducing Lynn Royce Taylor Ministries


I would like to introduce you to my dear friend, Royce Taylor. Royce is a true man of God, who intimately knows the word of God and knows how to apply it in his life. He would like to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with you. He is an excellent and anointed singer and evangelist. He has a sparkling personality and yet is a man of excellence and integrity.

Listen to Royce's words--
"Hello Friends,
I have exciting news! Beginning September 1st, Lynn Royce Taylor Ministries will officially launch. What does this mean? Simply that I am booking solo concert / ministry dates and I'm available to come and share that ministry and song at your church.

My calendar is officially open to begin planning tour dates and trips to any and all parts of the country. Some wonderful things have happened that now allow me to go freely where duty calls, and I'm eager to answer that call.

Let me answer some questions that you may be asking right now. To begin, my solo ministry is a mix of traditional, easy contemporary, and worship music. The focus is on sharing the Word of God both through song and testimony. As a young man I was called to ministry first and found my bestopportunity to share was through singing. God gave me this voice and I will use it to honor Him and bring a message of hope to those who hear. Visit my website for history and testimony: www.LynnRoyceTaylor.org

Feel free to contact some minister friends of mine for reference and comment on my presentation.
My Pastor and mentor, Rich Giano of Grace Fellowship in Buffalo, NY. E-mail mailto:RVG.LMG7@verizon.net
My local Pastor, Jimmy Snow of Carpenter Shop Church in Nashville, TN. www.jimmysnow.com
Please feel free to call for details at my office phone, 615-325-0264 and leave a message. Or better yet, send an e-mail with your phone number and I'll call you back. You can also reach me through the Page 2 Management office at 615-662-0819. There you will speak to Tom or Patty Sabella and they can give details on the program and open dates.I look forward to serving you and your church with a timely and relevant message that Jesus Christ is Lord and He is coming soon!
Blessings Abundant to you!
Royce"
His Child to Deliver, His Promise to Keep, His name to be Glorified.
©1996 Lynn Royce Taylor Ministries
PO Box 218 - Portland, TN 37148
615-325-0264
I know you will not be disappointed when you invite Royce to minister in your services!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.