Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

6-13-06 Psalms 3:4

Psalms 3:4 (KJ21)
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill. Selah

Psalms 3:4 (NAS)
I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.

Psalms 3:4 (NIVUS)
To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill.

Psalms 3:4 (NLT)
I cried out to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy mountain. Interlude


When you are facing troubling circumstances, are you the type of person who needs to talk to someone? Who do you call? Have you ever considered calling to the Lord God? If you cry out to Jehovah, He will meet you.

If you need help, lift your voice and make some noise. The sound will pass through the atmosphere and rise up before God's throne. The Lord your God will respond to your cries and answer your prayers. Even though He is holy and separate from the human race, He is honored, when you seek His aid. He has chosen to dwell with you; you are His chosen. He delights in helping you.

Therefore, when trouble assails you, pause and think about the Lord. He is always there to deliver you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.