Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

9-29-05 Psalm106:4, 5

Psalm 106:4, 5 (KJ21)
Remember me, O LORD, with the favor which Thou bearest unto Thy people; O visit me with Thy salvation, that I may see the good of Thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of Thy nation, that I may glory with Thine inheritance.

Psalm 106:4, 5 (NAS)
Remember me, O LORD, in Thy favor toward Thy people; Visit me with Thy salvation,That I may see the prosperity of Thy chosen ones, That I may rejoice in the gladness of Thy nation,
That I may glory with Thine inheritance.

Psalm 106:4, 5 (NIVUS)
Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise.

Psalm 106:4, 5 (NRSV)
Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people; help me when you deliver them; that I may see the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may rejoice in the gladness of your nation, that I may glory in your heritage.

Psalm 106:4, 5 (NLT)
Remember me, too, LORD, when you show favor to your people; come to me with your salvation. Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones. Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage.


Even though you ask the Lord god to remember you, His eye is never leaves you. However, it is good to ask, for that demonstrates your faith in Him. The Lord Jehovah has marked you and He recognizes you as His own, He is mindful of and thinks of you unceasingly. He delights in you. You have received His approval, for He has satisfied your debts through the blood of the Son. Your account is totally reconciled and marked "paid in full". Through His favor you, you have been pardoned and made acceptable.

Adonai, the Almighty God, desires to visit and spend time with you. He wants to take charge of your life and to watch over you with His friendly care. He has deposited deliverance, salvation, and victory into your account. Now you are free to draw upon it; through the Lord's salvation,
you receive help and aid, prosperity and healing. Even though the Lord your God has rescued you and brought you into open and wide place, you need not fear, for He is your Avenger and your Defender. He will preserve you and keep you.

You are one of God's chosen, whom He selected and appointed to become excellent. He has also elected that you should see and perceive His goodness. Beholding and considering the bounty that the Lord has set aside for you is an enjoyable experience, for He will cause you to look upon every precious things that He has already provided

When you view the best that His grace has to offer, your face will brighten up. You will cheer up and be merry; you will rejoice with exceeding gladness and pleasure. You will shine with the light reflected from your inheritance. You will boast and act foolishly, as you gaze upon all the God has given you to possess. To you it is like a flooded stream that runs through a narrow valley. As the water engulfs the land around it, so you will be engulfed in the Lord's kindness, mercy, and faithfulness.

Therefore, celebrate, giving glory and praise to the Most High God, who daily loads you with benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.