Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

3-29-07 Habakkuk 3:18, 19

Habakkuk 3:18, 19 (JPS)
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will exult in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength, and He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet,
and He maketh me to walk upon my high places.
(For the Leader. With my string-music.)

Habakkuk 3:18, 19 (NAS)
Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
The Lord GOD is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet,
And makes me walk on my high places.
(For the choir director, on my stringed instruments.)



Jehovah (Jesus) is your Lord and your God. You exult and rejoice in Him. In Him you are filled with joy and before Him you tremble in fear and reverence. He has rescued you and has delivered you. He has put you in a place of safety, prosperity and welfare. He is your salvation and your victory!

Adonai is your strength and might and His strength is like a forceful army! It gives you the ability and efficiency that you need. In God's strength you find wealth. Like a woman in labor who travails to bring forth her child, so the Lord's strength helps you bring forth those visions and dreams that fill your very being. His strength allows you to dance while you wait longingly for them to come to pass.

The Lord has transformed you from the top of your head to the very soles of your feet. He has fashioned your feet like that of a deer; you are sure footed in the most precarious and narrow places. He has taught you how to walk on mountain tops and to tread upon high ridges. You have been raised to the highest place, the place of worship of your God. From that height, you see the battle and you see your victory.

Therefore, raise your voice in song; let your music come before Him!
He is worthy of your praise and worship!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.