Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Monday, March 26, 2007

3-26-07 Isaiah 46:4

Isaiah 46:4 (NIVUS)
Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:4 (NAS)
Even to your old age, I shall be the same, And even to your graying years I shall bear you! I have done it, and I shall carry you; And I shall bear you, and I shall deliver you.

Isaiah 46:4J (JPS)
Even to old age I am the same, and even to hoar hairs will I carry you; I have made, and I will bear; yea, I will carry, and will deliver.





Even though you are growing older, the Lord your God is the same. He does not change. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever! As your hair turns gray and your body ages, yet Jehovah bears you up in His arms.. You are no burden for Him!

It is He who fashioned you and with His own hands He made you. You belong to Him. You accomplish and produce all that He created for you to do. At times, you may be weak, but your Creator and Savior continues to lift you up. He supports and sustains you; so that you can endure, keeping you from being carried off by your enemies.

He has already decided that He will continue to bear your load. He has and will continue to save you. He will deliver you and help you escape time and time again. Just as an egg slips easily from the shell that entraps it, so you slip out the enemy's reach, because the Lord is with you!

Be of good cheer; He has overcome the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.