Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

12-16-06 Genesis 28:15

Genesis 28:15 (KJ21)
And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Genesis 28:15 (NAS)
And behold, I am with you, and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

Genesis 28:15 (NIVUS)
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

Genesis 28:15 (NLT)
What’s more, I will be with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. I will someday bring you safely back to this land. I will be with you constantly until I have finished giving you everything I have promised

The Lord Jehovah has charge over your life. He guards you, keeping watch over you to protect you. You are His treasure and He retains you in His memory at all times. He celebrates your life.

Wherever you walk, He is with you, preserving you and observing all you do. You, therefore, can be at ease on your journey; for God will always keep His promises to you. He will always bring you safely back home. On your very own specific plot of land, He will restore and refresh you.

Yeshua will never leave you or forsake you. He will not leave you behind, abandoning and neglecting you. He will not desert you, but repair and restore you. Whatever He has promised and commanded concerning you, He will do. All will be accomplished and produce fruit for you. Those things that you are waiting on have already been prepared. You will receive them at the appointed time; for they are ordained by God's word.

So celebrate and sing! You already possess all that He given you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.