Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

10-22-06 Zechariah 10:6

Zechariah 10:6 (KJ21)
And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them back to place them, for I have mercy upon them. And they shall be as though I had not cast them off, for I am the LORD their God and will hear them.

Zechariah 10:6 (NAS)
And I shall strengthen the house of Judah, And I shall save the house of Joseph, And I shall bring them back, Because I have had compassion on them; And they will be as though I had not rejected them, For I am the LORD their God, and I will answer them.

Zechariah 10:6 (NIVUS)
I will strengthen the house of Judah and save the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.

Zechariah 10:6 (NLT)
I will strengthen Judah and save Israel; I will reestablish them because I love them. It will be as though I had never rejected them, for I am the LORD their God, who will hear their cries.




Being in the world, you may have a difficult time realizing that you are not of the world. In your flesh, you know you are weak and insignificant, but according to God's word, you are strong, mighty, and great. You are a member of the house and family of Almighty God and in His house, you are celebrated. You have learned to revere and worship God with extended hands; praise and thanksgiving is continually found on your lips.

The Lord is constantly adding to your house. His salvation, freedom, and victory are yours in abundance. Because you are safe in His presence, you are open to be all that God has made you to be. Jehovah the Lord is your Avenger and Defender; He augments your life, so that you continually increase. Adonai always exceeds your expectations.

The Most High God puts you in the place where you will excel. There you will settle down in quiet rest. God's heart is filled with love and compassion for you. He shows you mercy and does not push you aside. He will not reject, forsake, or fail you. Instead of casting you off, Yahweh draws you near. He is your Lord and your Master, who pays attention to you. Adonai responds to your cries. He lifts you up and sings over you, for you are His Beloved child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.