Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Monday, March 27, 2006

3-27-06 Jeremiah 32:41

Jeremiah 32:41 (KJ21)
Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with My whole heart and with My whole soul.

Jeremiah 32:41 (NAS)
And I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will faithfully plant them in this land with all My heart and with all My soul.

Jeremiah 32:41 (NIVUS)
I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.

Jeremiah 32:41 (NLT)
I will rejoice in doing good to them and will faithfully and wholeheartedly replant them in this land.



There is Someone who has His eye on you. He watches your every move, but you need not fear. He does not wish to do you harm. In fact, He has many benefits in store for you. You give Him great joy. Your welfare is Adonai's main concern He wants to make your life good, right, and beautiful. He makes your path smooth and straight, for He esteems and approves of you.

As a parent, the Lord God desires to give you an inheritance. He wants to plant and establish you in your own land. He holds you in the center of His heart; His thoughts are filled with you. He understands your needs. You are His passion. His breath will refresh you. Jehovah, your Lord, is faithful and you can always rely on Him. He makes you firm and stable. He supports you with the truth of His word; through it you are nourished and fostered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.