Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

01-08-06 Psalms 25:2

Psalms 25:2 ((KJ21)
O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalms 25:2 (NIVUS)
in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.

Psalms 25:2 (NLT)
I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.

Psalms 25:2 (NAS)
O my God, in Thee I trust, Do not let me be ashamed; Do not let my enemies exult over me. Indeed, none of those who wait for Thee will be ashamed; those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.


The Lord God, Jehovah, is your God. He is your creator and your savior. You have confidence and trust in Him. He makes you safe and secure. In Him you are bold.

He will never disappoint you or allow you to be ashamed. He will not delay in fulfilling your desires. He will not allow your enemies, those who are hostile to you, to rejoice in triumph over you nor will they be exulted over you.

Wait expectantly for Him. Look for His answer hopefully. Linger in His presence, for He shall surely deal faithfully with you. And those who deal treacherously, faithlessly, and deceitfully with you shall be ashamed. All of their threats are empty and vain. They are void and without effect. The Lord shall pour their words down the drain, for they are idle and worthless.

And you shall rejoice and be exulted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.