Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2-12-08 Ezekiel 37:13 The Lord Has Brought You Out of the Grave

Ezekiel 37:13 (NAS)
"Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people. And I will put My Spirit within you, and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it," declares the LORD.
Ezekiel 37:13 (NLT)
When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the LORD. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I am the LORD. You will see that I have done everything just as I promised. I, the LORD, have spoken!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It is good to remember that you are someone that the Lord God brought out of darkness. He opened up the dark place and loosed you from its hold. You may have felt that you were buried in a grave and all life had departed from you, but then Adonai adopted you as His child. He brought you up and out of the tomb of death that enclosed you. The gates of hell were thrown open and you were set free. Jehovah exalted you and made you excel.

Then the Lord your God breathed on you, putting His very own Spirit within you. As a son born to you in the natural displays your traits and characteristics, so now you who have been born in the spirit, display the traits and characteristics of your Father God. You have been given His disposition, His courage and His patience. He brought you back to life and energized you. He restored you completely, giving you all that you needed for life and godliness.

He has set you on your own land, a place where you can settle down and rest. In your God given territory, you have quiet and repose. You receive your sustenance from that which He has entrusted to you.

Because Adonai has done this for you, you now know that He is the Lord. Whatever He has spoken will come to pass; what He has promised you, He will accomplish. All of His promises are appointed and ordained and each word will be instituted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.