Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

1-20-08 Psalm 119:173-176 God's Hand Ready to Help

Psalm 119:173-176 (NAS)
Let Thy hand be ready to help me, For I have chosen Thy precepts. I long for Thy salvation, O LORD, And Thy law is my delight. Let my soul live that it may praise Thee, And let Thine ordinances help me.I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Thy servant, For I do not forget Thy commandments.

Psalm 119:173-176 (NLT)
Stand ready to help me, for I have chosen to follow your commandments.O LORD, I have longed for your salvation, and your law is my delight. Let me live so I can praise you, and may your laws sustain me. I have wandered away like a lost sheep; come and find me, for I have not forgotten your commands.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You have chosen to follow the Lord and have decided to abide by His precepts and statutes. You continually deposit Adonai's word into your heart, so that there is nothing missing or lacking in your life. You know that if you should be called to account, you will measure up to the muster, for you have not sought the Lord God Almighty in vain.

You know that when you need help or support from Jehovah, that He will not turn away from you. He will uphold you with the strength of His hand. You will be satisfied with His fullness and abundance. Because your life is consecrated to God, you will accomplish and complete all that you have been appointed to do.

You have longed for the salvation and deliverance of Yeshua. You have sought the welfare and prosperity that only comes through His grace. Your Lord and Master has given you victory in all things. His direction and instruction have brought you great delight. As you observe and keep Adonai's laws, you are blinded to the ways of the world.

Your soul is alive with the praises of God. Your life shines with the glory of Adonai. With every breath you boast of Jehovah, for He has delivered you from condemnation and punishment.If you should go astray and lose your way like a sheep, wandering from the flock, you know that Jesus will seek you until He finds you.

You have proven yourself to be a true worshipper of Adonai, for you labor in His Kingdom and serve Him with your whole heart. You do not forget or ignore the Lord's commands, but you always carry out His orders. You, therefore, will not be be destroyed or perish. God will not blot you out, but He will keep you secure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.