Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

5-20-06 Psalms 6:8, 9

Psalms 6:8, 9 (KJ21)
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity, for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer

Psalms 6:8, 9(NAS)
Depart from me, all you who do iniquity, For the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD has heard my supplication, The LORD receives my prayer

Psalms 6:8, 9 (NIVUS)
Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.

Psalms 6:8, 9 (NLT)
Go away, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my crying. The LORD has heard my plea; the LORD will answer my prayer.


Most people, who face adverse circumstances, believe that this is their lot in life. They do not realize that in many instances they can take authority over these situations, especially if they are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

As a child of the Most High God, you can tell those who commit wickedness and iniquity to depart from you. Those who afflict you and cause you sorrow must leave you alone. You can decline the mischief that they do against you, for Jehovah the Lord has heard your weeping and has seen your tears. He has heeded the voice of your lamentations, complaints, and wailings.

You have cried and entreated the Lord your God for favor and grace. He has graciously stooped down to bestow His kindness and mercy on you. He has granted your requests and supplications. Jehovah has accepted your prayers and has sent you the answers, for He cares for you as His dear child. He reserves special regard for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.