Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

5-11-06 Exodus 9:16

Exodus 9:16 (KJ21)
And in very deed, for this cause have I raised thee up: to show in thee My power, and that My name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Exodus 9:16 (NAS)
But, indeed, for this cause I have allowed you to remain, in order to show you My power, and in order to proclaim My name through all the earth.

Exodus 9:16 (NIVUS)
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

Exodus 9:16 (NLT)
But I have let you live for this reason—that you might see my power and that my fame might spread throughout the earth.



Jehovah the Lord has a special plan and purpose for your life. He desires that you excel in all that He has in store for you. He, therefore, causes you to stand and endure. He makes you steadfast and helps you to persist. You will rise up and hold your ground, for the Lord has appointed and ordained your success.

Adonai longs for others to see His power displayed in you. He knows that they can inspect and look intently at your life. You are a display of His strength and might. Through you He produces wealth.

The Lord God Almighty wants His name and reputation to be recounted throughout the earth. Your life declares His fame and glory. When people see God's strength and power manifested and laid bare before them, they tell others what they have seen and heard. All of this causes a hunger and thirst in the hearts of men to know their Creator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.