Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Friday, April 21, 2006

4-21-06 Exodus 6:5

Exodus 6:5 (KJ21)
And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered My covenant.

Exodus 6:5 (NAS)
And furthermore I have heard the groaning of the sons of Israel, because the Egyptians are holding them in bondage; and I have remembered My covenant.

Exodus 6:5 (NIVUS)
Moreover, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, whom the Egyptians are enslaving, and I have remembered my covenant.

Exodus 6:5 (NLT)
You can be sure that I have heard the groans of the people of Israel, who are now slaves to the Egyptians. I have remembered my covenant with them.



You are a child of God and Adonai, your Father, is always listening for your voice. He pays constant attention to you, for you are an esteemed member of His house. He understands every sound that you make, whether in joy, sorrow, or pain. The Lord your God is always quick to come to your aid, when you cry out to Him.

You may feel besieged and in distress. Enemies may have crossed your borders and have enslaved you. In bondage you are made to serve another, who is opposed to Adonai. All that you can do is grown and yet the Almighty God hears.

He will remember the covenant made through the blood of Yeshua. He recognizes that you are a prince of God, one who was created to rule and reign in His Kingdom. When He sees your distress, He will rescue you once more. He will give you the power and strength to prevail against your bondsman, for you are in covenant with the Most High.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.