Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Monday, January 23, 2006

1-23-06 Psalms 17:15

Psalms 17:15 (KJ21)
As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy likeness.

Psalms 17:15 (NAS)
As for me, I shall behold Thy face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Thy likeness when I awake.

Psalms 17:15 (NIVUS)
And I— in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

Psalms 17:15 (NLT)
But because I have done what is right, I will see you. When I awake, I will be fully satisfied, for I will see you face to face.



There is nothing like seeing the face of someone you love, especially if you have been away from that person for a time. When you truly love another, you can think of nothing that will give you more joy than spending time with your loved one. Therefore, if you truly love the Lord God, then you should look forward to the times that you will get to spend with Him. When you behold His face, being in His presence, sometimes you may even feel ecstasy for you know that He has made your life right again. You have received His justice, deliverance, and victory.

When you awake from sleep, the first thing you desire is to be with Him again. In His presence you find satisfaction and fulfillment. The One who redeemed you has enriched and prospered you. He has provided for you, so that you have excess. Through His covenant you have received complete salvation and that makes you love Him more.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chaaaa CHING!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.