Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

12-05-05 Psalms 18:35

Psalms 18:35 (KJ21)
Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation; Thy right hand hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalms 18:35 (NAS)
Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation, And Thy right hand upholds me; And Thy gentleness makes me great.

Psalms 18:35 (NIVUS)
You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great.

Psalms 18:35 (NLT)
You have given me the shield of your salvation. Your right hand supports me; your gentleness has made me great.



Ambassadors from foreign companies have many privileges because of their standing and rank. One of these is diplomatic immunity, which keeps them safe and secure while they are living away from their homelands.

You are an ambassador of the Kingdom of Heaven and the Lord God has given you many privileges and benefits as you dwell on the earth. He shields and defends you with His salvation. He has devoted Himself to always see that you are safe, well, prosperous, and victorious. He covers and surrounds you with His presence and He gathers you close to Himself.

The right hand of Adonai, Almighty God, supports and sustains you; He comforts and strengthens you. He stoops down to you to help you; He humbled Himself so that you could be exalted. He made Himself weak so that you could become great. It is His desire to increase you and to enlarge your borders and influence. The Lord wants others to see how well He takes care of those who are His.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.