Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Monday, October 31, 2005

11-01-05 Psalms 119:108

Psalms 119:108 (KJ21)
Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Thy judgments.

Psalms 119:108 (NAS)
O accept the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, And teach me Thine ordinances.

Psalms 119:108 (NIVUS)
Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
Psalms 119:108 (NLT)
LORD, accept my grateful thanks and teach me your laws.

There is nothing that pleases the Lord Jehovah more than when you worship Him. When you open your mouth voluntarily and willingly in praise to Adonai, you cleave the atmosphere around you. Your offerings of thanksgiving and praise shatter the domain of Satan, your enemy, and they completely satisfy the Almighty. And He surrounds you with His favor and approval.

The Lord your God then teaches and trains you in His ways and ordinances. He shows you what is right and just. You exercise what is proper and fitting; you strive to make judgments and decisions according to God's plans and purposes. Because you have submitted yourself to the Lord, you are equipped to rule and govern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.