Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

4-27-08 Psalm 143:8 You Will Hear God's Unfailing Love in the Morning

Psalms 143:8 (NAS)
Let me hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in Thee; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to Thee I lift up my soul.

Psalms 143:8 (NLT)
Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At the beginning of the day, it is always good to re-establish your relationship with Adonai. He calls to you in the morning and He speaks to you of His love and mercy. He always desires to be good and kind to you. You have already experienced His faithfulness, for He has taken away the shame and reproach of your sin. Therefore, rejoice when He causes you to hear His voice. He is summoning you to obedience; when you listen and obey Him, He is able to grant your petitions and requests.

As you seek Him diligently, and as He answers your prayers, you will gain more confidence in Him. You will freely place your trust in Him. Because you are secure in Him. you will act in boldness, for you know He will keep you safe.

The Lord Jehovah will cause you to know and understand the way your life should go. As you journey, you shall recognize each turn you should take. You will discriminate and distinguish between what is right and what is wrong. As God reveals His will to you, confess and agree with Him. Then you will receive the best for your life.

Always lift up your soul unto to the Lord Jehovah. As you do, you will find that He will always support and sustain you. Look to Him to aid and assist you. Seek His forgiveness, for He is always willing to extend it to you. He will always refresh you with His breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.