Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Monday, January 07, 2008

1-7-07 A Fresh Start Genesis 28:15

Genesis 28:15 (NAS)
"And behold, I am with you, and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Genesis 28:15 (NLT)
What’s more, I will be with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. I will someday bring you safely back to this land. I will be with you constantly until I have finished giving you everything I have promised.






Adonai has promised to watch over His people. As His child, He constantly observes and gives heed to you. He has saved your life and now He guards, protects, and keeps you. He is with you wherever you go, even though you traverse the land many times. He is with you as you live and He will be with you when you die.

If you move away from the path that He has chosen for you, He will turn you back. He will always restore you and give you a fresh start. He is able to reverse anything that has hindered you, bringing you back to your original starting place.

He has given you land and a territory over which you rule. No one will keep you from possessing what the Lord has bestowed on you. Jehovah has promised it to you. You know you can trust His declarations and commands, for God's word does not return to Him void. It accomplishes all that He has said. You, therefore, are assured to receive what He has promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.