Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Friday, November 23, 2007

11-23-07John 12:26

John 12:26 (NAS)
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall My servant also be; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

John 12:26 (NLT)
All those who want to be my disciples must come and follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And if they follow me, the Father will honor them.

John 12:26 (Philips)
If a man wants to enter my service, he must follow my way; and where I am, my servant will also be. And my Father will Honor every man who enters my service.


The Lord Jesus has placed a call on your life to serve Him and you have placed yourself in a position to minister to His interests. You are always willing to execute His commands, as you stand at attention to meet His needs. When He speaks, you run swiftly to reach the goal.
In this you please Him, for Yeshua desires you to follow Him in all things. You, therefore, should eagerly pursue and seek after Him. Earnestly endeavor to acquire everything from His presence that you can. Side with Him, proving yourself to be His true disciple.

You know, that wherever the Master abides, there shall the servant be, as well. Since Yeshua dwells with Adonai, His Father, you know that you shall have your dwelling there also. And the Father shall honor and esteem you. He holds you as precious and especially dear. He has made you of great value; for He paid the high price of His Son's blood to ransom and redeem you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.