Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

5-23-07 Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10 (JPS)
Fear thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God;
I strengthen thee, yea, I help thee; yea, I uphold thee with My victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10 (NAS)
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’




You do not need to be afraid or terrified of anything. You have nothing to dread. You do not need to look about in dismay or be anxious, for Adonai, the Mighty God, is your God. He is the one true God; He is Jehovah, the Lord and your Savior.

He is the One who makes you strong and secure. He helps you stand firm and assured in all things. He is your Helper and your support. With His right hand, He holds fast to you and keeps you.

He has given you right standing with Him and you are justified in His sight. He extended His mercy to you so that you do not have to face His wrath. He has delivered you, prospered you, and given you victory.
Your character and conduct reflect all that He has done in your life. You are vindicated before others. He has defended you and cleared your name. He has cleansed you and saved you.

You are His, now and forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.