Jolts--Daily Affirmations from God's Word

These Jolts are daily devotionals that show who you are in Christ, what God thinks about you, and how you can grow in the Lord and His word.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

November 21st is Hello World Day!

Although my calendar sources tell me that today is "Hello World" Day, a day in which you should greet and be friendly to those you meet, for me this day has more meaning and significance. This day marks an important milestone and event in my personal life. Thirty five years ago today, I met the Lord God and received purpose and meaning for my life. Living for Jesus the Lord has given my life significance and honor. The dignity and respect that every heart longs for can only be found in Him. And that is what I discovered thirty five years ago.

There is nothing greater than knowing that you are loved by the Almighty God. Instead of being afraid of His judgment, which is real, receiving His mercy is an awesome thing. On November 21, 1970, Adonai showed me His mercy and love, which He freely gave to me through His Son Jesus Christ. And I am so very, very thankful!!!

Hello World, let Jesus into your heart today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.